Friday 6 July 2012

Believe.

I was thinking about it for months! Thinking about making my own space where i can write and put what ever i like , have , would wish to have or accomplish and where there is no one to judge me or say stupid and meaningful stuff. I am already in love with this blog and i have high hopes about it.This place i going to make my english be better in a millions of ways.It may turns out to be a great thing which hopefully will change my life or maybe it will do anything and will add anything to it. However, I'll be patient, I'll be determinate and I'll be positive! And don't forget it's just the beginning ;) .

With love , Stephanie
-xox

4 comments:

  1. I congrat you for you blog and for your english. I studied english at university but I stopped. English is a langage that I love so much and I'll always be loved of this one! I encourage you for improving your english, it's a really good thing!

    Hope to see you again in my blog.

    Friendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stoping by and for your support it really means alot! And yes of course I will be visiting your blog more often! Thank you again!
      Steph
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I really like your photos. I think you have many talents in photography. I wish you the best and encourage you to continue that way ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christelle!! That means aloottt!!!! Come visit me here any time you want :)!!

      Delete